Previously available regionally as Adams Polished Face, Trenwyth High Polish units are made differently than conventional ground face, utilizing a 10-head wet grind process that starts with an 80-grit diamond and works its way to a 3500-grit polishing wheel, giving the final finish a high luster and revealing the beauty of the aggregate with a terrazzo or marble-like appearance.
* No need for acrylic sealer
* Tight texture adds water/stain resistance
* Many colors and sizes, including oversized and custom units
* Can include recycled content to help achieve LEED® credits
* Can be incorporated into other masonry systems